All groups within the home based community are welcome to send notices of events for inclusion on the website, free of charge regardless of whether organisers are HBLN members.
HBLN reserves the right to decide which events will be published on the site and their decision is final, no correspondence will be entered into with applicants on their decision.
All notices that are published must meet HBLN’s criteria for publication before being considered, to register send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the listing criteria below.
Submissions placed on the site do not necessarily reflect the opinions or endorsements of HBLN or the committee.
- Contact name, email address and contactable phone number of the person organising the event or group must be submitted with the article.
- All articles are subject to approval by HBLN, no correspondence will be entered into regarding the reasons for a rejected submission.
- All articles submitted must be non profit and designed for the promotion of home education in WA.
- All articles submitted will incur a two week processing time; it is up to the organiser to ensure they have submitted their request in plenty of time as no exceptions will be made.
- HBLN reserves the right to adjust or correct spelling and grammar as required.