Volunteer for Events
Have you considered volunteering but don't have the time to join the committee or take up a full time role?
Then why not consider volunteering for a one off event? It's a great way to feel a part of the community, meet new people and gain experience in a friendly and supportive environment, it is also a huge help to the home based community of WA especially the mums and dads on the committee.
There are no restrictions on how often you volunteer and even children can put up their hands up with mum and dads consent if they think they are up to the task.
Below you will find up coming events and positions available, if you see one you like then the next step is simple, use this link email@example.com to contact Gabrielle and give her your details, the event your volunteering for and the position you would like to fill.
As an added bonus if you volunteer for an event you will receive free entry to that event.
Volunteering is a great way to contribute to the life of the community and make some new friends at the same time while enjoying yourself.
We are currently looking for people to fill the following vacancies:
- Sports Carnival - volunteers to oversee events on the day, preferably anyone over the age of 14 .
- Teen Ball - volunteers to help organise prior to and on the day of the ball
- Teen Group - one volunteer to organise monthly meetings at various locations through out Perth.
- Teen Cafe - volunteers to help with various activities during the evening.
- Science Fair - volunteers to help organise prior to and on the day of the event.
- LEAP - vounteers to help monitor registration desk.
- Adventure World - volunteers to help hand out tickets on the day.
- Coffee N Chat - volunteers willing to share their home ed experiences with other families.