Closing date for expression of interest is 15th January, 2019
Did you know that there are over 3500 school aged children who are currently
homeschooling in WA? Our organisation represents homeschooling families in WA
and as part of our ongoing commitment to source products and services for our community,
we are calling for expressions of interest from businesses/organisations to get involved
and present an interactive and fun activity which demonstrates your product and is
aimed at parents and their children.
Expo details are:
Location: Rivervale Community Centre, Francisco St, Rivervale
Date: Monday, 11th February, 2019
Time: Open to the public 10am – 3pm
(Set up available from 9am)
What are the benefits for your business?
The Out of the Box Expo is a fantastic opportunity for you to show case your products
to the Home Education community in WA, increase your client base and sell direct to
Will it cost you anything?
$80 - 2m x 2m stall
$100 - 3m x 2m stall corner position
What is included at your position?
$80 – 1 x Trestle table, 2 x chairs
$100 – 2 x Trestle table, 3 x chairs
* You are welcome to bring any other equipment to personalise your stall: including
display signage, table cloths, additional tables but they must fit within your stall area.
What to do you need to do if you are interested?
Fill in the details on the form below.
Closing date for expressions of interest is 15th January, 2019, however the sooner you are able to book a spot, the more we will be able to advertise your business to our members during Term 4, 2018.
Please provide a free children’s activity for the children at your stall or in the activity hub. By providing a free activity, not only are you enhancing the Expo, you are also creating a better atmosphere where attendees can engage with you/your organisation/business.
Become an Out of the Box Expo Partner
Businesses/organisations that offer HEWA members a 10% or greater discount on purchases
made on the day of the Expo will be included in the Out of the Box Investigation Booklet which
is designed to bring greater exposure and numbers to your exhibit. Attendees receive the investigation booklet and must take it to the vendors listed to be stamped like a passport. When they have collected all the stamps required, they can trade in their booklet for a prize or entry into a prize draw.
For any questions related to the Expo contact:
HEWA Committee Member
Ph: 62444362 E: email@example.com
Office hours: Mon-Fri 2pm-4pm
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Public Liability insurance is REQUIRED.
- HEWA accepts exhibitors at our discretion based on what we think will be best for our members.
- EWA reserves the right to invite exhibitors of our choosing.
- Payment MUST be made by the due date or your position will be forfeited.
- You will have a stall 2m x 2m OR 2m x 3m and the stalls are right beside one another so please be aware of this when planning your space. Exhibitors going over their allotted space will be asked to remove the items, and may not be asked to attend further events.
- There is limited power available. Please specify your requirements on the application form and we will do our best to accommodate them.
- Stall to be completely set up by 9:45am.
- No exhibitors may leave prior to 3pm.
- Exhibitors who cancel their booking 2 weeks prior to the event will forfeit 50% of stall fees paid and cancellations less than 2 weeks prior to the event will forfeit 100% of stall fees paid.
- All insurance and liability from an exhibitor’s activities at the Fair are their own responsibility. HEWA accept no liability for any injury or damage arising from your production, selling or participation in the Out of the Box Home-Ed Expo and STEAM fair.
- On your application form, please be specific about the range of products you will be selling. If you add to the range of items for sale after submitting the Application Form, please contact the organiser to advise the additional items.
- Exhibitors are requested to leave their site as clean as possible at the end of the Expo and to remove all cardboard containers and boxes.
- This is a family event and inappropriate items eg: swords, knives, explicit or offensive items or clothing etc. are not permitted to be on display or sold at the event. Organisers of the Expo, have the right to refuse the display and sale of such items at the event.
- This is smoke, alcohol and drug free event.