Lapbooking is similar, in that it is a form of preserving work learned, whilst being extremely visual, but it is displayed in a file folder (those coloured folders you buy for filing in filing cabinets), which has been folded into a different shape (called a shutterfold), and the contents are more hands-on, in that, there are minibooks to open, wheels to turn, and many other folds to add interest to the book. It is extremely visual, and fun for those children who truly enjoy cutting, pasting and colouring-in, and serves as a great tool for revision
- Lapbooking Yahoo Group
- Cindy Rushton
- Notebooking article
- Janette's Australian History in Pictures timeline, figures and narrative. Bringing history and learning to life.
- Hands of a Child - Lapbook, project packs and notebooking resources for sale
- Homeschool E-Store - Supplier of lapbook resources and kits
- Live and Learn Press - Another Lapbook supplier
- Homeschool Share - a collaboration of homeschooling mums making unit studies available for free.
- Books by Dinah Zike